Immerse yourself in exploring the ever-changing Abu Dhabi, and be amazed at the intricate weaving of tradition and modernity in this Full Day tour of UAE’s capital city.
We would see, taste, and relive the culture by visiting the Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in UAE; the Dates market where the best dates and fresh fruits are found; and Heritage Village, a representation of traditional oasis town where one can bring memorable souvenirs back home.
- Full day sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi with an expert guide
- See top Abu Dhabi attractions and learn about the past and future of the UAE capital
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, with its shimmering white domes and minarets
- Enjoy your visit to Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Step back in time at the Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, with its replica old desert settlement
- Stroll around the Bedouin tents, shop at the souk, see craft demonstrations and more
- Browse the bustling Gold Souk and Dates Market, with its stacks of fresh dates and sweets
- Show around in Yas Island
- The latest innovation in eco-awareness during a quick visit to ecofriendly Masdar City.
- Visit the inspiring at Manarat Al Saadiyat.
- Admire the skyscrapers, Corniche gardens, and beaches from an air-conditioned coach
|ü Local guide
|ü Entrance fees
|ü Hotel Pick up & Drop by air-conditioned coach
|§ Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a strict dress code to enter the Mosque, the woman must wear loose long trousers, long sleeves, and a headscarf. Men must cover their shoulders and knees. You will be refused entry if you do not comply with the dress code
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Adult price: 360
Child price: 200
Minimum 4 pax
08:30 AM- 05:00 PM